Wheelchair Accessibility Project
People who use wheelchairs need a smooth unobstructed path to reach their destination.
Obstacles might include:
- Broken sidewalks
- Missing or damaged curb cuts
- Construction sites
- Extreme inclines
Allow users to identify themselves as as wheelchair users and report any problem that might
be found on their jouney.
- Once a user has I identified themselves as a wheelchair user the map will show an accessible path\
indicating the incline of the street.
- When the user clicks the "preview steps" link the user will see turn by turn directions.
- If a user comes across an obsticle they have the option to "report a problem"
- Uers who report a problem will have several options to choose from and given the ability to give more details.
Enter Staring Point
Enter End Point
. . .
Report a Problem